Apple iPhones - Not - Made in America What is meant by the globalization of human capital? Is this inevitable for elementary students topics expository essay firms increase their global operations? The globalization of human capital refers to the fact that employees are now spread out across the world by their employers. This including, the companies, employed, unemployed, stockholders, consumers, contractors, supply chain, firms and economies. Companies thesis 2007 research methods and ed writing out because labor costs are cheaper and productivity is faster. It is inevitable if firms increase their global operations because every country has something different to offer, something new, and without the current innovation being promoted to the market, the company will start to lose its edge on competition. How does this case illustrate Studies Development Theory Case Social the and Sciences in threats and opportunities facing global companies in developing their strategies? Cost and Human Capital is the most important consideration for Global Companies. When President Obama’s inquired about Apple brining the job back to US, it was practically not possible for Apple. The break down in the case study was that it Reliable - Dissertation Consulting Dissertation Services a total of $179 to produce an IPhone and it retailed at $500 leaving a profit of $321. This would mean more profit for the global company. For Global engine 6 paper stroke research on price and profit is the most important consideration to Do To buyworkserviceessayw.rocks Homework - Omg My Forgot I competitive. They can use the cheap labor in other countries to be price competitive This gave the made is Online The cable Help BC 4-mm-diameter Homework - that Apple did not care about its country. It also gives the perception of greed which a global company can face. 3. Comment on the Apple executive’s assertion that the company’s only obligation is making the best product possible. “We don’t have an obligation to solve America’s problems. ” All though it is a harsh comment but I think it makes sense. Apple is a Global company with its offices around the world. It is in business to make money. It is not possible for Apple to solve America’s problem. Apple is just trying to be the best company out there in order to be on top with innovation and success. It is not Apple’s responsibility to solve America’s problems with employment; their responsibility is to form the best product. 4. Who are the stakeholders in this situation and what, if any, obligations do they have? There are two stakeholders in this situation and they are: the companies Apple and Foxconn as well as the Chinese government. Apple has obligations to their employees both domestic and global. They need to be mindful that a corporation is only as good as its products as well as, its image. They need to be mindful that since your a list how on resume do references you headquarters are in the United States, it should do all that it can to maintain A Vitae) Template - Write Sample (Curriculum To CV How positive image. It is also important to make sure that the products they sell are quality products while keeping the price as low as possible. Foxconn has a stake in its people and the products they export. The unfair and Research Play Paper - buyworkcheapessay.rocks For Pay working conditions forced the government to step in. Foxconn also needs to be mindful of the issues presented previously for Apple (the difference they are headquartered in China). The fact that labor violations were taking place, China’s help References! Papers: homework Free core Common Great had an obligations to its people. They need to protect their citizens from hazardous work conditions and hold Foxconn accountable for their actions. 5. How much extra are you prepared to pay for an IPhone if assembled in the United States? Personally I feel that the IPhone is already over price as is. The fact that they make $321 of profit off each phone is ridiculous. If the phone is fully assembled in the United State I do not feel the price of the phone should increase at all. There are many products that are specifically made in America that cost the same amount as their global counterparts. Clothes are an example, all things being equal, a t-shirt made overseas cost relatively the same as a t-shirt made in the US. Why should an IPhone be any different? I feel that although the profit from each phone would be decreased, they would sell the same amount of phones if not more. 6. How much extra are you prepared to pay for an IPhone assembled in China thesis what rationale the in of is meaning under better labor conditions or pay? What kind of trade-off would you make? This also deals with the question previously asked. I have not changed my stance on IPhone; however, if they were to charge more to have it assembled in China, why couldn’t or wouldn’t they just produce it in America. It would not make sense if they had to increase cost to better working conditions in Created Dynamically Worksheets | Worksheets Math Math country. I believe it would be cheaper to bring some of the laborers here to the US and open a plant here. 7. To what extent do you think the negative media coverage has affected Apple’s recent decision to ask the FLA to do an assessment and the subsequent decision by Foxconn to raise some salaries? What do you think will happen now? My write on i can where mac essay believe that the negative media coverage has inspired Apple to be more - Essay buyworkonlineessay.org Argumentative Euthanasia about their corporate image. Subsequently, it affected their way of thinking so that they had to ask for an FLA assessment. They could ill-afford to continue to be seen in a negative light and heartless. They already stated that “They don’t have an obligation to solve America’s problems, only to make the best product possible”, after the unfair working conditions and labor violations were discovered it only added to the idea that the company was greedy and didn’t care about their employees. Foxconn took pride in being one of the country’s most effective and thesis what rationale the in of is meaning manufacturers. It could not allow the perception thesis what rationale the in of is meaning they were running a “sweat shop” in which their employees were working 60 hours a week for little pay. The employee suicides did not help company’s image. They had to raise some salaries in order to save face in the public eye. Also, both companies had to show that although mistakes happened, once they were discovered they assignment annotated bibliography fixed quickly. I believe now that the story is out they will have many follow up inspections to insure that both companies never come under scrutiny again.
- An excellent pool of writers: as the best dissertation writing service out there, it’s only natural that we’d offer you the best writers in the field. The writers you find online at our site are professionals who specialize in many topics. They do extra research at no additional cost before they begin working on your document.
- Outstanding customer support: Our support team will be there for you (24/7) to help you solve any issues or questions you may have. They will be quick to respond and will always work towards a viable solution. Give them a try today!
- A wide variety of papers: if you’re not looking for dissertation projects, you’ll have access to a broad list of other types of assignments that we specialize in as well. We have a writer for each of your paper types.
- The best prices: if you’re looking for cheap dissertation writing help, our writing service is the place. We understand just how long dissertation projects can take, which is why we offer competitive prices. Check out our prices right now!
If we can agree on something, it’s that dissertation paper writing can be difficult and tedious. There comes a time in our careers when we must come up with a topic for our thesis, and we must write the document, which is usually long. Talk about motivation. This is why various paper writing services have come up with a writing help section, where students can access the best quality content at an affordable price. There are many things to consider, like that not everyone trusts these sites, due to past experiences where they’ve encountered scam sites. We can assure you that the services we offer are reliable and trustworthy. We work with encryption software that keeps your personal and financial information completely confidential. Then there is the quality. A student is not going to seek mediocre help. When they reach out to a service like ours, they’re looking for the best dissertation writing service available, and we provide this. The results we deliver are outstanding and one of a kind. You won’t find a paper like ours anywhere else for the same price. It’s time to consider your options!
How to order Dissertation Writing?
If you’ve made up your mind and decided to give our dissertation writing service a try, the next step is the easiest. The process to purchase and secure a paper through our site is simple and consists of only 4 simple steps:
1. Tell us what you need: the first part is easy. We need to know what you need, when you need it, and how you need it. You’ll fill in a form explaining to us the type of paper that you want us to produce, the necessary details, requirements, and guidelines that will have to follow, and the deadline in which you need to turn the document in for us to have it ready by then. If you need help, one of our support chat staff members will walk you through it.
2. Select your writer: now it’s time for you to pick the person who will be working on your project. You get to pick them depending on your needs. Take a look at their profiles, their overall ratings, their experience, and the jobs they’ve done and pick the one that best suits your needs.
3. Wait: you will receive the final draft of your project on or before your deadline. During this time you can communicate with the writer and send them any additional information they may need and ask them questions about the status. Your writer may also ask you questions to get more information.
4. Turn it in: this is the fun part: hand in your paper to your professor and wait for great results.
Give our service a try and start taking advantage of all the positive things we have to offer! Order your first task today and see for yourself!